Crafting and Executing Strategy: Concepts Paperback / softback
Crafting & Executing Strategy 22e has a long-standing reputation of being the most teachable text.
Its engaging, clearly articulated and conceptually balanced mainstream treatment of the latest developments in theory and practice include the clearest presentation of the value-price-cost framework.
Our co-author, Margaret Peteraf, a highly regarded researcher, helped integrate both the resource-based view of the firm from the perspective of both single-business and multi-business strategies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 29/03/2019
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781260565935
- Paperback / softback from £50.65