The New Yorker Book of Literary Cartoons Paperback / softback
Edited by Bob Mankoff
This timeless and deliciously irreverent tribute to the peerless power of the literary landscape features 104 drawings, each of them certified by experts to be worth a thousand words.
The essence of reading, writing, publishing and shelving books is explored in all its glory and absurdity.
Here are dead-on portraits and eye-opening ruminations on all things bookish, writerly and readerly, courtesy of The New Yorker's renowned stable of cartoonists, from Charles Barsotti to Roz Chast, Ed Koren to Frank Modell and Jack Ziegler to Victoria Roberts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 105 illustration throughout
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 01/08/2002
- Category: Cartoons & comic strips
- ISBN: 9780671035587