Stress in the Spotlight : Managing and Coping with Stress in the Workplace Hardback
Based upon interviews with individuals in high pressure positions, from business leaders to a bomb disposal expert, this book provides practical insight about how to identify, tackle and overcome any kind of stress.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 202 pages, VIII, 202 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/10/2014
- Category: Occupational & industrial psychology
- ISBN: 9781137292346
- Paperback / softback from £25.15