Engaging Audiences : A Cognitive Approach to Spectating in the Theatre Paperback / softback
Part of the Cognitive Studies in Literature and Performance series
Engaging Audiences asks what cognitive science can teach scholars of theatre studies about spectator response in the theatre.
Bruce McConachie introduces insights from neuroscience and evolutionary theory to examine the dynamics of conscious attention, empathy and memory in theatre goers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, IX, 248 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/08/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230116733
- Hardback from £61.19
- Paperback / softback from £33.95