From Malthus' Stagnation to Sustained Growth : Social, Demographic and Economic Factors Hardback
Edited by Gustavo Piga
Part of the Central Issues in Contemporary Economic Theory and Policy series
A detailed exploration of the influence and utility of Thomas Malthus' model of population growth and economic changes in Europe since the nineteenth century.
This important contribution to current discussions on theories of economic growth includes discussion of issues ranging from mortality and fertility to natural resources and the poverty trap.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, V, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/11/2012
- Category: Population & demography
- ISBN: 9780230392489
- Paperback / softback from £52.19