The History of British Women's Writing, 1500-1610 : Volume Two Paperback / softback
Edited by Caroline Bicks, Jennifer Summit
Part of the History of British Women's Writing series
Rethinking the history of women's writing and literary history itself, this new volume examines the diversity of early women's writing (from verse and songs to household records and recipes), offering a new paradigm for understanding women's shaping roles in the literary, religious, and political movements of the sixteenth century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 346 pages, XXX, 346 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/09/2010
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137350411