Space : Pocket Manual Paperback / softback
Part of the Pocket Manuals series
There are way more than billions of galaxies in space and just trying to imagine the far corners of the universe is an incomprehensible feat for the human brain!
This handy pocket-sized book manages to squeeze in a huge amount of intergalactic information, with details of rockets, planets, black holes, space stations, shooting stars and famous astronauts.
With amazing photographs and lots of facts and figures, this is a perfect starter guide to the wonders of space.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 90 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Haynes Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 25/09/2019
- Category: Space (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781785216718