Uncovering Student Thinking About Mathematics in the Common Core, Grades 3-5 : 25 Formative Assessment Probes EPUB
Take the guesswork out of grades 3-5 math assessment!
Quickly pinpoint and reverse your students' common math difficulties with this detailed and easy-to-follow resource from best-selling authors Cheryl Tobey and Carolyn Arline. Twenty research-based assessment probes help you ask the right questions to uncover just where your students get confused while learning is already underway.
These CCSM-aligned probes eliminate all guesswork and will help you:
- Systematically address conceptual and procedural mistakes
- Plan targeted instruction and remediation in multiplication and division, problem solving, the four operations, factorization, and beyond
- Master essential CCSM mathematical processes and proficiencies for Grades 3-5
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 248 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications
- Publication Date: 27/11/2013
- Category: Primary & middle schools
- ISBN: 9781483340197
- Paperback / softback from £25.05
- PDF from £25.49