Domestic Geese is a comprehensive book for pet keepers, breeders and exhibitors. Written from years of first hand experience with these delightful birds, this revised paperback edition gives a special insight into their behaviour. Pure breeds of geese, hand reared, are tame, responsive and intelligent. Reared well, they will give hours of interest and pleasure for life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 140 black & white photographs and 20 colour photographs
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/08/2010
- Category: Poultry farming
- ISBN: 9781847972156