Making Machines with Ramps and Wedges Paperback / softback
by Chris Oxlade
Part of the Simple Machine Projects series
A hands-on approach introduces young scientists to ramps and wedges.
Science theory and practical, fun projects teach the physics and the technology behind this simple machine.
Important science curriculum is explained through historical and contemporary examples of ramps and wedges.
Step-by-step projects range from the simple to the more challenging.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 24 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 02/06/2016
- Category: Educational: Physics
- ISBN: 9781406289350
- Hardback from £11.19