Gay Identity, New Storytelling and The Media Hardback
This critical introduction to gay and lesbian identity within the media explores the concept of 'new storytelling'.
The case studies look at film, television and online media, focussing on the narrative potential of individual storytellers who, as producers, writers and performers, challenge identity concerns and offer new expressions of liberty.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 266 pages, XIV, 266 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/05/2009
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230553439
- Paperback / softback from £35.45
- PDF from £34.00