SHORTLISTED FOR THE ROMANTIC NOVELISTS' ASSOCIATION CONTEMPORARY ROMANTIC NOVEL AWARD, 2015. Vinnie is an ordinary man. Ellen is an ordinary woman. Ellen is unable to move on after a terrible accident that left her mentally and physically scarred.
Taxi driver Vinnie is struggling to cope with bringing up two children on his own.
Everyone deserves to find that one person who's meant for them, don't they?
Fall in love with the story of Vinnie and Ellen. Because ordinary lives can be extraordinary.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 432 pages, none
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- Publication Date: 15/01/2015
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781444737967
- EPUB from £2.99
- Paperback / softback from £7.45
- Paperback from £7.25