The Unbalanced Economy : A Policy Appraisal Hardback
During the 1980s Britain became one of the world's most market-oriented economies, an approach which resulted in three severe recessions and a deepening degree of inequality.
This book argues that a rebalancing of the economy will remain elusive until proactive policies are implemented at the corporate and industrial level.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XIII, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/09/2012
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230280311
- Paperback / softback from £16.79
- PDF from £17.84