Teenage Kicks: 101 Things To Do Before You're 16 Paperback / softback
Have you ever ... Eaten with chopsticks for a week? Had a shopping trolley race? Helped out for a night at a homeless centre? This book will tell you how. With 101 challenges and targets for readers to try out, work towards or aspire to before reaching 16, this book is jam-packed with lots of great ideas, from the simple and quiet to the extreme and profane.
With extreme action, travel, jokes and japes, charitable acts and life skills - there's something for every teen to tick off their 'must do' list.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, black and white line drawing
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 15/11/2007
- Category: Practical interests (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780340950616