The Things We Do and Why We Do Them Hardback
The Things We Do and Why We Do Them argues against the common assumption that there is one thing called 'action' which all reason-giving explanations of action are geared towards.
Sandis shows why all theories concerned with identifying the nature of our 'real' reasons for action fail from the outset.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, XX, 226 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/12/2011
- Category: Analytical philosophy & Logical Positivism
- ISBN: 9780230522121
- Paperback / softback from £48.95