Action Africa Paperback / softback
Part of the Book One series
This is Book One in a series of five adventure books set in some of the most exciting locations in the world.
Thirteen-year-old Hugo and his family travel to East Africa for a holiday. Being a leopard's prey, then host to a man-eating bug wasn't what he expected.
When he encounters a blind boy and an elephant, things get really interesting. Finally, he escapes a near-death experience and then ...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 70 pages, 20 drawings
- Publisher: i2i Publishing
- Publication Date: 27/07/2018
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781916427112