First Children's Encyclopedia : A First Reference Book for Children Paperback / softback
Part of the DK First Reference series
This early learners children's encyclopedia from DK is perfect for key stage 1 learners.
It's packed with information about a variety of subjects from prehistoric life to space travel, bacteria to the human brain help your child discover all about the world we live in.They'll discover how life on Earth began, how the human body works, how people lived in Ancient Egypt, why some dinosaurs were so huge, what makes machines work, the countries of the world and much, much more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, approx 1000 colour images
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/08/2015
- Category: Encyclopaedias (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780241206768
- Paperback / softback from £8.29
- EPUB from £6.49
- PDF from £3.49