The Engaged Campus : Certificates, Minors, and Majors as the New Community Engagement Paperback / softback
Edited by Dan W. Butin, Scott Seider
Part of the Community Engagement in Higher Education series
The Engaged Campus offers a set of emerging best practices and articulation of critical issues for faculty and administrators committed to developing, strengthening, or expanding majors or minors in community engagement at their respective institutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 203 pages, XIV, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/05/2012
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9780230338821