Panorama francophone 1 Student Book Paperback / softback
Edited by Jenny Ollerenshaw
Part of the IB Diploma series
Designed to support IB Language B ab initio French students, it is the first of two student's books covering the two year course.
International in approach and containing material designed to engage older teenage learners, it requires students to think and reflect at a level suitable for an IB Diploma student while placing a strong emphasis on developing intercultural understanding and on French as a world language.
ToK and CAS are fully integrated into the learning, all language is taught and practised in context and audio exercises are built into each unit (audio files available in teacher's pack 1).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 10/09/2015
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781107572492
- Paperback from £20.95