Human Security : Theory and Action Hardback
Part of the Peace and Security in the 21st Century series
This book explores the theory and application of concepts central to security.
It examines the roots of human security, connecting its origins to its applications and challenges in war and peacetime.
With a unique focus on the notion of responsibility for security, the text introduces the questions and priorities that underpin policies and actions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 334 pages, 9 Tables, unspecified; 3 Charts
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 15/03/2018
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781442273764
- Paperback / softback from £21.49
- EPUB from £66.24