Foucault, Psychology and the Analytics of Power Paperback / softback
by Derek Hook
Part of the Critical Theory and Practice in Psychology and the Human Sciences series
This book introduces and applies Foucault's key concepts and procedures, specifically for a psychology readership.
Drawing on recently published College de France lectures, it is useful to those concerned with Foucault's engagement with the 'psy-disciplines' and those interested in the practical application of Foucault's critical research methods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 301 pages, XII, 301 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2007
- Category: Psychoanalytical theory (Freudian psychology)
- ISBN: 9780230008205
- Hardback from £62.55