John Maynard Keynes and the Economy of Trust : The Relevance of the Keynesian Social Thought in a Global Society Hardback
Why does trust collapse in times of crisis? And when, instead, does it become a driver of growth, generating value?
Through a sociological interpretation of the thought of John Maynard Keynes, Padua introduces the innovative concepts of Economy of Trust and Nominal Economy within the context of the 2008 financial crisis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 121 pages, XIV, 121 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2014
- Category: Behavioural economics
- ISBN: 9781137467225
- Paperback / softback from £37.39