How to Do Everything Adobe Acrobat X Paperback / softback
by Doug Sahlin
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Unlock the full potential of Adobe Acrobat X!Now it's easier than ever to create interactive electronic documents that retain the look and feel of the originals.
How to Do Everything: Adobe Acrobat X shows you how to create, secure, optimize, and distribute PDFs.
Get tips for adding multimedia features, collaborating with other users, streamlining document reviews, and collecting different file types in a PDF Portfolio.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/02/2011
- Category: Business applications
- ISBN: 9780071752930
- EPUB from £22.68