Doug Wright's pantomime strip about the life of a suburban family moves into the mid-1960s, and the pop culture of the time begins to seep in. Wright showcases the domestic mayhem that parents and their kids experience throughout the year. The endless play of kids is prevalent, from skateboarding to snowball fights, from the guilty pleasure of making prank phone calls to the daily roughhousing of siblings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 2-Colour Illustrations
- Publisher: Drawn and Quarterly
- Publication Date: 16/09/2011
- Category: Cartoons & comic strips
- ISBN: 9781770460560