Black Feminist Politics from Kennedy to Clinton Hardback
Part of the Contemporary Black History series
Taking an interdisciplinary approach, this book analyzes Black women's involvement in American political life, focusing on what they did to gain political power between 1961 and 2001, and why, in many cases, they did not succeed.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 190 pages, XVIII, 190 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/08/2009
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230613300
- Paperback / softback from £30.85