Ten Turtles on Tuesday : A Story for Children About Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Sue Cornelison
Meet Sarah. Sarah feels compelled to count. She has obsessive-compulsive disorder, or OCD for short.
But with the help of her family and her therapist, Sarah learns how to handle her fears and take charge of her OCD. A Note to Readers by Michael Tompkins, PhD, offers readers kid-friendly information, advice, and proven strategies to turn OCD on its head.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Colour illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 30/05/2014
- Category: Picture books: character books
- ISBN: 9781433816444
- Hardback from £17.50