Gender and Lynching : The Politics of Memory Hardback
The authors probe the reasons and circumstances surrounding the death and torture of African American female victims, relying on such methodological approaches as comparative historical work, content and media analysis, as well as literary criticism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, 20 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 184 p. 20 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/11/2011
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230112704
- Paperback / softback from £26.49
- PDF from £38.24