Linguistic Ethnography : Interdisciplinary Explorations Paperback / softback
Edited by Fiona Copland, Sara Shaw, Julia Snell
Part of the Palgrave Advances in Language and Linguistics series
The collection demonstrates the ways in which established traditions and scholars have come together under the umbrella of linguistic ethnography to explore important questions about how language and communication are used in a range of settings and contexts, and with what effect.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 298 pages, XIX, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/08/2015
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137529060