Fairy Things to Stitch and Sew Paperback / softback
by Fiona Watt
Part of the Things To Make And Do series
This is a new edition of one of the fairy-themed titles in the hugely popular "Usborne Activities" series.
This inspiring title contains fifteen enchanting activities that use simple stitching techniques.
It is suitable for children who are just beginning to learn to sew or those who already have some experience.
Among the fairy-themed projects included are little fairy handbags, a flying fairies collage, fairy pillows and much, much more.
Each activity is clearly and imaginatively illustrated, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2012
- Category: Handicrafts (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409547044