Between Feminism and Materialism : A Question of Method Hardback
by G. Howie
Part of the Breaking Feminist Waves series
In her latest book, Gillian Howie offers a bold new way to make sense of the relationship between feminist theory and capitalism.
This exciting combination of existentialism, phenomenology, and critical theory delivers a proactive feminism ready to respond to the challenges presented by our thoroughly modern times.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 268 pages, XI, 268 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230102699
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £52.19