Theology and Contemporary Critical Theory Paperback / softback
by G. Ward
Part of the Studies in Literature and Religion series
Outlining the four fundamental concerns in the study of theology with representation, history, ethics and transcendence, this book examines each of these concerns in the light of contemporary critical theory.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 203 pages, XX, 203 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave USA
- Publication Date: 14/12/1999
- Category: History of Western philosophy
- ISBN: 9780312227661
- Paperback / softback from £30.89
- PDF from £34.00