From the post-punk, massed Mod revival of the 1970s, there emerged an almost organic cultural collective - "Scooter Boys".
With an underlying musical focus on Northern Soul and R&B, these scooter boys developed a passion for steamy all nighters, fuelled by a fast, absorbing and intrinsically nomadic lifestyle.
They make their own rules and their own enemies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages, 105 b/w pictures
- Publisher: John Blake Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2006
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9780954970444