Chinese Strategic Thought toward Asia Paperback / softback
Part of the Strategic Thought in Northeast Asia series
This book traces the development of Chinese thinking over four periods from the 1980s on and covers strategies toward: Russia and Central Asia, Japan, the Korean peninsula, Southeast and South Asia, and regionalism.
It compares strategic thinking, arguing that the level was lowest under Jiang Zemin and highest under Hu Jintao.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 263 pages, VII, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137033673
- Hardback from £54.55