Film/Literature/Heritage: A Sight and Sound Reader Paperback / softback
This text includes discussions of a selection of literary adaptations, from Shakespeare to William Burroughs, as well as interviews with screenwriters and adaptors.
It covers the major films from "Elizabeth" to " LA Confidential", and directors from Martin Scorsese to Peter Greenaway.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 284 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 01/07/2001
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780851708416