Lancia Stratos Paperback / softback
Part of the Rally Giants series
This book describes the birth, development and rallying career of the Lancia Stratos, Europe's very first purpose-built rally car, in the mid/late 1970s.
It provides a compact and authoritative history of where, when and how it became so important to the sport, as well as telling the story of the team.
The book is part of Graham Robson's definitive "Rally Giants" series, published by Veloce.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 131 Colour and B&W
- Publisher: Veloce Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/05/2019
- Category: Motor cars: general interest
- ISBN: 9781787115262
- Paperback from £10.95
- Paperback / softback from £11.49