Providing Diabetes Care in General Practice : A Practical Guide to Integrated Care Paperback / softback
by Gwen Hall
Part of the Class Health S. series
This practical handbook, now in its fifth edition, addresses how to provide health care for people with diabetes in the primary care setting.
It includes education checklists, sample letters for patient recall and templates for patient record cards.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 434 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Class Publishing
- Publication Date: 26/03/2007
- Category: General practice
- ISBN: 9781859591543