Quantitative Trading with R : Understanding Mathematical and Computational Tools from a Quant's Perspective Hardback
Quantitative Finance with R offers a winning strategy for devising expertly-crafted and workable trading models using the R open source programming language, providing readers with a step-by-step approach to understanding complex quantitative finance problems and building functional computer code.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XVII, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/01/2015
- Category: Corporate finance
- ISBN: 9781137354075
- Paperback / softback from £40.79