Now available in paperback, this sumptuously illustrated book is the definitive guide to the provenance, technique, history and ancient traditions of Chinese ceramics.
This book is an indispensable resource for all collectors, connoisseurs and students of Chinese ceramics, as well as anyone with an interest in Asia's cultural heritage.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, With over 850 illustrations, 704 in colour and six maps
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/04/2006
- Category: Ceramics: artworks
- ISBN: 9780500286234