INCLUDES THE TRUE STORY THAT INSPIRED MOBY-DICKWhen Ishmael sets sail on the whaling ship Pequod one cold Christmas Day, he has no idea of the horrors awaiting him out on the vast and merciless ocean.
The ship's strange captain, Ahab, is in the grip of an obsession to hunt down the famous white whale, Moby Dick, and will stop at nothing on his quest to annihilate his nemesis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 672 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 02/08/2007
- Category: Classic fiction (pre c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099511182
- Paperback / softback from £2.50
- Hardback from £5.09
- EPUB from £1.04
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00
- Paperback from £5.99