Miller's Anatomy of the Dog - E-Book EPUB
Now in full-color, Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 4th Edition features unparalleled coverage of canine morphology, with detailed descriptions and vivid illustrations that make intricate details easier to see and understand. Updated content reflects the latest knowledge on development, structure, and function, making this a valuable reference for anatomists, veterinary students, technicians, clinicians, experimentalists, and breeders. It is also useful in specialty fields such as mammalogy, biomechanics, and archaeology.
- Chapters are logically organized by body system for quick reference.
- Contributors are expert anatomists who provide the most current information and share their knowledge of particular structures.
- An introductory chapter includes breed categories from both the American and British Registry Clubs to give you a clearer understanding of dog breeds and how they are determined.
- NEW! Elaborate, full-color illustrations created by an expert medical illustrator bring canine structures to life and enhance your understanding of their function.
- New and updated content reflects the most up-to-date nomenclature from the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria (NAV) - the standard reference for anatomical (zootomical) terminology.
- Text and bibliographic references from the most current literature allow you to access all primary sources of information for further study and interpretation.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 872 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication Date: 07/08/2013
- Category: Veterinary medicine
- ISBN: 9780323266239
- EPUB from £103.55