Counter-Terrorism, Aid and Civil Society : Before and After the War on Terror Hardback
Part of the Non-Governmental Public Action series
The book critically examines the effects of the War on Terror on the relationships between civil society, security and aid.
It argues that the War on Terror regime has greatly reshaped the field of development and it highlights the longer-lasting impacts of post-9/11 counter-terrorism responses on aid policy and practice on civil society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XII, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/09/2009
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230229495
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £46.35