Language and Conflict in Northern Ireland and Canada : A Silent War Hardback
by J. Muller
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Minority Languages and Communities series
In a unique contribution to understanding the interaction of language policy and planning in modern conflict resolution, Janet Muller provides an insider account of the search for improved status for the Irish language in Northern Ireland from the 1980s.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 281 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 281 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/07/2010
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230230651
- PDF from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £57.39