Intervention in the Modern UK Brewing Industry Hardback
This is the story of the radical intervention carried out by the Thatcher administration in response to 1986-89 Monopolies and Mergers Commission inquiry into brewing.
It describes the creation of big brewers, the official investigations into what many saw as an uncompetitive structure and the damaging consequences for consumers and licensees.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 315 pages, XVIII, 315 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/12/2011
- Category: Food manufacturing & related industries
- ISBN: 9780230298576
- Paperback / softback from £41.89
- PDF from £46.75