An integrated four-skills, American English course for adults and young adults. Four Corners Second Edition Level 3 (CEFR B1) combines effective, communicative methodology with a practical, 'can-do' approach, giving students the language they need to communicate with confidence.
Clear learning outcomes and 'can-do' statements for every lesson, linked to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR), help teachers and their students measure the progress being made.
This is the printed Level 3 Workbook that complements the Level 3 Student's Book and can be used in class or for homework.
It provides students with additional vocabulary, grammar, functional language and reading practice.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 25/10/2018
- Category: ELT workbooks, practice books & exercises
- ISBN: 9781108459358
- Paperback / softback from £7.99
- Mixed media product from £20.99