Offshore Risk Assessment : Principles, Modelling and Applications of Qra Studies Hardback
Part of the Springer Series in Reliability Engineering series
Offshore Risk Assessment was the first book to deal with quantified risk assessment (QRA) as applied specifically to offshore installations and operations.
This book is a major revision of the first edition. It has been informed by a major R&D programme on offshore risk assessment in Norway (2002-2006).
Not only does this book describe the state-of-the-art of QRA, it also identifies weaknesses and areas that need development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 578 pages, 108 Tables, black and white; XXVI, 578 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/03/2007
- Category: Management decision making
- ISBN: 9781846287169
- Hardback from £65.65
- Paperback / softback from £53.75