RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 : The Last Great Liner Paperback / softback
Queen Elizabeth 2: The Last Great Liner tells the story of the Cunard liner.
It is a story of superlatives - QE2 has travelled further than any other ocean liner ever built, she can travel backwards faster than any other cruise ship afloat can travel forwards.
Designed for a combination of the North Atlantic run and cruising, she has made an annual world cruise since the early 1970s.
Sold to the Dubai Investment Corporation, she bowed out after 40 years afloat in November and sailed for Dubai to become a floating hotel and museum.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 200 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/08/2008
- Category: Maritime history
- ISBN: 9781848680555
- EPUB from £10.92