Rethinking Readiness in Early Childhood Education : Implications for Policy and Practice Hardback
Part of the Critical Cultural Studies of Childhood series
This book challenges traditional conceptions of readiness in early childhood education by sharing concrete examples of practice, policy and histories that rethink readiness.
This book seeks to reimagine possible new educational worlds for young children.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 232 pages, XVIII, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/02/2015
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137485113
- Paperback / softback from £65.65
- PDF from £67.58