101 Western Dressage Exercises for Horse and Rider Paperback / softback
This book - the very first on the topic - offers 101 fun and effective exercises that will improve every Western horse's suppleness, balance in movement, and responsiveness.
Each exercise is presented with illustrated, step-by-step instructions and a full arena diagram, and exercises are organized by focus: softness, looseness, rider development, engagement, adjustability, and ground work.
This book is the ultimate reference for this new sport.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 01/01/2003
- Category: Riding, showjumping & horsemanship
- ISBN: 9781612121703