Creative Lettering : Techniques & Tips from Top Artists Paperback / softback
by Jenny Doh
Paperback / softback
Hand-lettering techniques are a popular and visually dynamic way to add textual elements to crafts, from journals to mixed-media art.
Sixteen accomplished contributors - including calligraphers, painters, collagists, card makers, fiber artists and graphic designers - give their personal perspectives on lettering.
They all offer their favourite tools, how they use them, their signature technique with step-by-step instructions and photos and an alphabet sampler of their own font.
Gorgeous gallery images of each contributor's work are also included.
Only a few left - usually despatched within 1-2 working days
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:144 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Publisher:Lark Books,U.S.
- Publication Date:05/03/2013
- Paperback / softback from £11.29