At Home With Phonics is a fun activity workbook for children, aged 5-7 years, to do at home.
Each spread features a poem focussing on a particular phonic sound and includes simple instructions for parents and children to work through together.
The full colour illustrated step-by-step activities are simple and easy to enjoy, and include colouring, drawing, and tracing to help children learn how to read and spell.
Plus there are more than enough funky stickers to reward your child as they complete each double page spread!
This book is ideal to build confidence in English at primary school.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 32 pages, Full Colour
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/07/2012
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780192733337